Wednesday, August 19, 2009

nagnagnagnagnanganagnag



So, even though I know that my Nyx is mine, I know some "friends" of mine are constantly trying to get into her pants. That irks me. Actually, that's the only thing that is nagging at me, so there goes that title...



There, making up for the creepy spongebob pic by giving you Sexybob. Hellz yeah.

Anyway, life is all twisted right now. My right wrist is sprained, but I'm ignoring it for the most part. Rachel and Korbin are living here, pushing me into the background, naturally. Sarah is pissed at something or another and won't talk to anyonein the family (which I personally am offended by. If the family hates me/doesn't have feelings towards me, and you're mad at them, can't I still be on your side?). Nyx is going on vacation this weekend. One chick is constantly flirting with me, much to my dismay, and so on and so forth. Twisted.

Hopefully (I can't believe I'm saying this), I get this job at McD's in Mt. Comfort. Because then I'll be working full time and will have enough money to get a place with Sammy or something. Fingers crossed.

Peace for now loves,
~Erebus

1 comment:

  1. Sexybob is hot.
    Who all is hitting on me...and you?
    Love,
    Nyx

    ReplyDelete