Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Info

To give you the general outline of my blog (which I'm going to keep fairly organized), I'm going to tell you the reason behind the name.

"from the desk of a" was used because I always wanted to use it. In fact, I don't nor have I ever had a desk. My computer is actually sitting on a bookstand.
"human" was used because I am indeed human
"varied" is due to the fact that I am a student, a backyard wrestler, a writer, a reader, a lover of music, a movie expert, have curiosity on religion, have a funny side, am a rambler, and a boyfriend.

Why do I put it that way? Because that's how I'm going to organize my blog.

Student: What's going on in my education
Wrestler: What's going on in my wrestling world.
Writer: What's going on with my writing
Reader: Book critique or recommendation
Music lover: Music/Band critique
Movie expert: Movie review or recommendation
Religious curiosity: My thoughts on religious going-ons
Have a funny side: A comic, joke, or FML that I'll post up
Rambler: Talk about something that's on my mind.
Boyfriend: Talk about how my relationship is going. I only have this because we see each other or talk to each other on such a regular basis and she stimulates my mind, that I know I'll have something to write here.

I'll also most likely have an intorduction on all of them.

<3 Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment