Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What the hell was I thinking?


Where I do write some pretty interesting blogs when I'm tired, I'm guessing the migraine and the soreness took over my ability to think rationally. As a blogger (in many online mediums), I have a very specific way of writing. Why would I change that by organizing? Stream of consciousness is the way to go for me, so that's what I'm going to do.
I skipped how slightly early today (from math). I did my test, and I feel that I aced it. The lecture was going to be over polynomials, so I pretty much got that down. Plus, I have this weird need to talk to Nyx. I won't get to see her due to some stupidity on my part until Saturday, but we still have online to talk to each other. So, that's what I'm doing right now. Talking to Nyx.
English was amazing. Even though I was tired and sore, I was really into it today, especially when we switched the topics to criteria using movies as examples. I love movies, and I found out that my teacher is really into them as well, him citing some of my favorites. I'm fairly sure that my evaluation paper is going to be over Pulp Fiction or something along those lines. When we had peer review on our Narratives, the girl looking over mine really liked it, and after class, a woman who sits in front of me approached me in the hallway and said my insight on writing was amazing. I felt good. Today, school wise, was a good day. I even texted my mom (which is still weird to me) telling her English was amazing and laughed at her response "sweet!"

As soon as yesterday's show is put up, I'll link it on here. I feel accomplished because of it, and feel I did better than I have before.

Don't know what else to say for now, but don't know if I'll update later, so I'll keep it simple.

♥Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment