Saturday, June 13, 2009

Of Friends and Agony


<<
I said I'd put up the Agony video so that you could check out how I got all sore and such. Keep in mind that not only am I me, but I'm also they guy in the mask and red shirt. I look fatter as him due to all the extra clothing. CCW Agony 2009.

I also started to listen to more punk recently, including an old band I used to love called Operation Ivy. To also get views on a video I made, check out Knowledge by Operation Ivy as put to the background of a video I made for a friend. Knowledge

I got to see Nyx a day early (therefore yesterday). The sink guy came over and they needed someone over 18 to be there. So I got to hang out with her most of the day. It was pretty awesome. I also made the Knowledge video when I got home and hung out at Anthony's until like 2am

I loved getting to see Nyx. Just talking to her is the highpoint of my day. We just watched old reruns of SNL, Family Guy, and Friends. Actually, at this moment, we're watching Friends and making fun of the episode over facebook.

I'm gonna keep this short.

♥Peace
~Erebus

1 comment:

  1. :)
    I was the highlight of your day?
    You're too sweet.<3

    ReplyDelete